Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Behold the Mother of My Lord: Towards a Mormon Mariology now on Amazon



My book, Behold the Mother of My Lord: Towards a Mormon Mariology has just been released on Amazon.com:

Behold the Mother of My Lord: Towards a Mormon Mariology

It is perhaps the most in-depth discussion of Mariology by a Latter-day Saint author that I am familiar with. Here is the table of contents to whet your appetite:

Chapter 1: Towards a Mormon Mariology
Chapter 2: The Immaculate Conception: Does the Bible Teach it?
Chapter 3: The Immaculate Conception: Is it found in early Christianity?
Chapter 4: The Perpetual Virginity of Mary
Chapter 5: The Bodily Assumption of Mary
Chapter 6: Devotions and Apparitions
Appendix 1: Latter-day Saints and Religious Images
Appendix 2: The Virginal Conception in Latter-day Saint Theology
Appendix 3: Virgin or Young Lady? An Examination of Isaiah 7:14 and 2 Nephi 17:14
Selected Bibliography on Mariology


I hope to have "After the Order of the Son of God": The Biblical and Historical Evidence for Latter-day Saint Theology of the Priesthood published in early 2018.





Support this blog:

Paypal


Gofundme

Blog Archive